WHO WRITES THIS BLOG

I am a parent probably much like you. I have combined experience of family court and criminal law enforcement based background . I have done additional training in supporting people with mental health issues.
I am a now a Mckenzie Friend assisting in Family Court.

You are welcome to contact me on familycourtwithoutsolicitor@gmail.com or https://twitter.com/familymckenzie. If you leave a phone number I will call back

Search This Blog

6 April 2015

Miscarriage of Justice?

Have you been disgusted by you or your families treatment in family court?

I would like to hear your story. Have you been lied about? Have false statements been used? Court orders ignored by the other parties. Has it caused you anxiety or Post traumatic stress disorder

All of the above or something else?

Or did you have a positive experience.

I would like to publish a few stories to reflect what happens sometimes in the family courts. Please contact me if you can help 

No comments:

Post a Comment