WHO WRITES THIS BLOG

I am a parent probably much like you. I have combined experience of family court and criminal law enforcement based background . I have done additional training in supporting people with mental health issues.
I am a now a Mckenzie Friend assisting in Family Court.

You are welcome to contact me on familycourtwithoutsolicitor@gmail.com or https://twitter.com/familymckenzie. If you leave a phone number I will call back

Search This Blog

21 February 2015

SECTION 20 SURVEY

 Section 20 useful or misused?

In the latest statistics I could find "Children in Care Statistics" published in August 2014 as of the 13th March 2013 there were 18,190 children  accommodated under Section 20 of the 1989 Children Act.
There has been increasing concern that Children's Services are using this wrongly. I would like to know what is actually happening. Please would you take a minute to complete the simple survey so that an accurate picture can be obtained.




No comments:

Post a Comment