WHO WRITES THIS BLOG

I am a parent probably much like you. I have combined experience of family court and criminal law enforcement based background . I have done additional training in supporting people with mental health issues.
I am a now a Mckenzie Friend assisting in Family Court.

You are welcome to contact me on familycourtwithoutsolicitor@gmail.com or https://twitter.com/familymckenzie. If you leave a phone number I will call back

Search This Blog

6 April 2015

Depression




I love this video and the book. It explains depression so simply and yet effectively. Both domestic violence and family breakdown can result in depression. You are likely to get sleep problems as well  If you recognise any of the symptoms in the video please get help. If you had a physical health problem you would.

Children especially those in the care system can also suffer from depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment