WHO WRITES THIS BLOG

I am a parent probably much like you. I have combined experience of family court and criminal law enforcement based background . I have done additional training in supporting people with mental health issues.
I am a now a Mckenzie Friend assisting in Family Court.

You are welcome to contact me on familycourtwithoutsolicitor@gmail.com or https://twitter.com/familymckenzie. If you leave a phone number I will call back

Search This Blog

18 February 2015

You wait ages for a bus and two come along at once

Sub title; Two pieces of good news in 24 hours

Family Drug and Alcohol Courts are being further rolled out across England.

You can see the BBC news report here :

This is a small but positive start, I particularly like the quote from the President again
He said the FDAC model "appeals to both the heart and to the head", adding: "It is a mix of compassion, firmness and clear-eyed assessment of the parent's realistic chances of achieving rehabilitation.

"The process delivers better outcomes for the children and the parents subject to it and achieves this in a manner which respects the humanity of the parents."

Anyone else interested in starting a fan club for the President?

No comments:

Post a Comment